View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had a wonderful doctor for my physical, and part of my issue is when I'm nervous I stutter and can't remember words. So I took a lot of info written down so if she asked me a question I couldn't remember or get out we could look at the paper. I took a sheet that just had descriptions of RSD/CRPS on it and she even asked if she could keep that. I didn't take one of those wordy things that take a lawyer to interpret. This was a simple diagram type thing of how it starts and how it progresses. And a clear list of symptoms. It sure didn't hurt that on the day I went every symptom I had decided it did not want to be over looked and show itself pretty good. Physically it was not one of my best days, but I guess it was a good day to have an exam. In fact I was down for about 10 days after that. I think most was stress.
But I think Sonny asked if it lowered my stress or pain level. I tell you what it did do. Everyday I wake up and try to deny that I have anything wrong with me, like I'm making it up. Somehow this letter has said to my heart, 'see, I told you something was wrong.'

GramE

gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (04-08-2011), SnowWhyte (04-08-2011)