Thread: Frisky Friday~
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang, I am here. Busy day again today but i did get the last word with hubby today. I have had a problem with the dishwasher not emptying the water and I kept saying why don't you look in this hose and make sure it is not clogged up. Well you guessed it --- it was a clog in that hose. So here is the breakdown...

1 service call $89.00
Calling hubby at work and saying I was right and you were wrong --- PRICELESS!!! HA HA HA HA HA

If this was before I got hurt I could have taken that hose off and fixed it myself but since half of my body doesn't want to cooperate with me I am stuck with waiting for someone else to do it. That has and still is one of the biggest problems I am having accepting. The fact that I can't do the things I used to do. I was just talking to hubby about this telling him how much it bothers me. I used to haul bricks in the back yard, paint the inside of the house, plant trees...you get the picture and now I can't even turn a screwdriver. Plus it irks me when I get a quote to fix something around here and he sees how much it costs and says he will do it, and usually I can bite my tongue and not say when, after you pick up the broken fence, replace the faucet on the sink, or something as simple as replacing the lightbulb in the hall. ( I am not supposed to get on a step ladder due to vertigo) but other times the tongue has a mind of its own and I can't control it. OK OK Rant off I feel better already...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote