View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it is to see ((Abbie)). Your wonderer is working very well.

I wonder it's been a hard day because my senior citizen cat, Tink, is not well at all.

I wonder at how wonderful it was to see ((((Mr. Moi)))) pop in today. But so sad to see how much he has been struggling with illness. Been thinking about him since his post and already sending positive and loving thoughts his way.

I wonder at how difficult life can be for us. Sucky day for me. So glad I'm seeing my therapist, Maura, again. My assignment this week is starting to work on a mindfulness technique.

I wonder at the huge decision I am trying to make about moving to the same town as my daughter and son-in-law. Bonus is that I would provide before and after school care for GrandDoody who starts Kindergarten in August. But both kids work here, which is 20 miles from where they live. Would be nice to have a family member down there to help out.

I wonder why I'm not seeing news headlines flashing about the newest earthquake off Japan's coast. They say it was a 7.4 magnitude(?)

I wonder at how nice it is to see temps in the 60s, some days low 70s. But rain tonight and it is cooler.

Oops...I wonder that I just noticed the birdies sitting in one of my trees outside literally staring at their empty bird feeder.

Oh my gosh, I wonder that I have to tell you what GrandDoody did on April 1. He told his teachers at preschool that mommy was giving him a new baby sister. Guess the teachers were just so excited, "Oh my gosh, your mommy is having a baby!?" To which he replied loudly and with glee...APRIL FOOL!!!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-08-2011), Alffe (04-08-2011), barbo (04-07-2011), Burntmarshmallow (04-08-2011), da duck (04-09-2011), DMACK (04-11-2011), Lara (04-08-2011), tamiloo (04-08-2011)