View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thanks for responding Mark and sorry for posting in the wrong spot. I'm having a tough time absorbing all the information on PCS out there. All that really seems to be is if you're not better after 3 weeks, you should be better in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, or you may have symptoms for the rest of your life. You shouldn't exercise, however, a recent study from the University of Buffalo sates that a light exercise program actually helps. I have a job interview tomorrow but I'm not sure if I should re-schedule or just tell them I'm unavailable - because unlike non-brain injuries like broken limbs or internal bruising, PCS lacks distinction in healing periods. Certainly something I'm getting used to dealing with and understanding. I am not a believer or Western Medicine for most part and will give updates on my status as I take a natural approach to recovery from PCS. I'm 9 weeks now with PCS symptoms. Going for Cranial Sacral Therapy tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone trying to heal. We are all in this together.
Nitro157 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote