View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I understand

I'm the same way. I am really afraid of dying myself. I was brought up in a pentecostal church. Which I totally loved, but now, I'm thinking that this is probably at least part of the reason that I wake-up screaming and thinking that I'm in hell. I don't even dream about it that often, I just wake-up and feel like I'm really there, and start screaming. It doesn't last too long. A couple of minutes tops before I'm back in reality.But it is REALLY SCARY!!! I have been scared of dying almost my whole life. Really scared. I'm going to a psychologist now, and this is one of the issues I will address in therapy. I don't know what to tell you that could help. Other than, just think positive. Why are you scared? You can guess why I am. But why are you? I just try to tell myself now that I'm going to heaven when I die. And I really did come to that realization while I was sick recently and in the hospital. I realized that I am a good person, and how could God possibly send me to hell. Especially when my mind works the way it does? Do you understand? I hope I helped you some. It helped me to say all of this. Thanks.

Peace, and Love,
-Cgirl-
colombiangirl1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote