View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 09:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You mention having ongoing problems with the arma dn shots of cortizone, if you have a repetative job the onset for w/c would be the start of those treatments.; this is seen as a n escalation of the injury.

Well this is my problem now, 1st off i dont understand that much about workers comp. BUT about 2 years ago when my shoulder started to hurt i was working at the airport loading all the heavy bags in the plane OVER AND OVER again for 6 months, i finally got to the point where i could not take the pain anymore and quit that job... I then went to waitress job and again could not do that! Then went to the hospital hoping that would be easier(guess not) ended up having surgery. SO to this company it is a pre exsisting condition, its all over my application that i had arthrits and such in my shoulders..I just got papers in the mail today that they denied and now want all my drs names that have treated me in the previous years..... Will they go back to the former employers? And would they cover it if it was only arthritis and such that was aggrivated by the repetative lifting at my first job?
AS far as cleaning, yea right! I do manage to do some but like you said not alot! I can put clothes on the hanger but forget about lifting them up into the closet, I cant lift anything over 5 pounds with my arm it just feels like the shoulder is coming right out of the socket....i do ALOT with my left hand inclding eating!
sandy
lasalp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote