View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Saw the Neurologist today...Im SO frustrated!! im venting

Im worn out. Too many problems and not enough answers. i saw a new doctor for my RSD today, a Neurologist. a nice man. i went to him because i wanted to try a diuretic called mannitol, that is used by a doctor to treat my inflammation that happens in RSD. i brought him the article. i talked to his staff before i went, and he said he doesnt use this that he has something better. my hopes were up. he didnt have anything for inflammation, he had something i hadnt tried for nerve pain, that might help. He wants me to go to a different neurologist at a university hospital about 2 hours away. Im sick of doctors. I know im preaching to the choir here...but Im SO over living this way. I realize i have no choice, i have to be here for my family until the good Lord decides otherwise. But i am struggling with understanding why my life is like this when it use to be so much better! i walk bent over with my walker, i stood up from sitting for a very long time at the drs office and pulled something in my hip...now i have one more pain that i dont need! i took some ibprofen, rubbed some muscle cream on it and i think i will lay down and take a nap. maybe i will feel better later. im glad i have a place to vent. i will make my next post more positive. i know you understand my frustrations! Lori
AintSoBad (04-08-2011), edever34 (04-09-2011)