View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny1 View Post
Jo*mar, Don1956, thanks for the info. Actually, surprisingly, the WC IC is not disputing the CRPS. They have approved from the beginning any/all requests by the PM Dr. I am just wondering because this is a permanent condition if it is taken into account when I get my final loss of use rating and award..I'm sorry if I am not being clear on this, I'm not sure how to phrase it (the mind goes, the memory goes and the ability to form sentences have gone for some reason)

I went to the VESID orientation and have the forms to fill out...trying to figure out when I might have time for all of this and look for work, while being injected 2x week, PT 2x week and feeling like crap 7 days a week? They make a cat and mouse game of our lives, this is why I am want to be rid of WC, especially if I do not want anymore of these shots in my neck (they never know if these shots will work let alone for how long) and there is nothing really more Dr.'s can do with certainty to improve my situation.

thanks again!!
i also went thru what you are now experiencing.my all started with my shoulder.i slip and fell at my job.so now it becomes "WC"they did the surgery and got a work evaluation.saying i could lift 10lbs and less.but i told my doctor i still have pain going down my arm to my fingers and its starting to go to the other armwell after 2yrs they finally sent me in for and "EMG"and found out i have some rupture disc's in my neck!! for 2yrs thats what has been giving me pain in my neck all the way down both armshands and fingers It has been documented from the begining that i have been complaining of this pain from day 1 but they refuse to believe mebut with the "EMG"exam they had to admitt on my "NEW"!!W.C case they made and oversite.so the first evaluation is no good.its for someone with a bum shoulder.but i have that and rupture discs in my neck.so what you have to do is kind of like i had to do.is to get them to knowledge that this other pain your having is related to the one you have now.and that must come from your doctor only.he's the only one can make that decision.if and when he does thans when your "WC"atty resumitte your claim.as for "vesid".well they wrote a letter back to the labor board saying that my health is so bad they (Vesid)could not help me.believe me i made lots of copy of that(plus not having ever gone to college and my age "55yrs" ) as i have said before here in NY those 2play a big part in your "WC",SSD,etc
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote