Thread: RSD symptoms?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 09:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD symptoms?

Hi All,

Was wondering what exactly RSD can feel like. Supposedly I might have it but I have so many aches, pains, burns, twitches, numbs, hots, colds, etc. that I haven't a clue whether it's RSD or something else like my TOS or my Fibro or chemical sensitivity, or degen disc... you get the idea.

Been battling this past week the recurrence of a throat fistula (best description of whatever the heck it is) that hasn't bugged me since I had it cauterized over a year ago. It's actually feeling better but I'm noticing a spot on the back of my neck on that side that is noticably more "raw" feeling like I'd mildly skinned it (which it hasn't been at all). Don't feel any roughness to the skin, just isn't fun to touch or lightly rub across. Right side is fine.

Half hour ago noticed a REALLY sore spot on the left breast. Granted I had surgery there in '95 and I am getting to that Aunt Flo time of the month (wouldn't ya know right in time for my surgery) but this feels almost like someone punched me hard there. Just cropped up suddenly and to the best of my knowledge I didn't do anything that would have caused it injury (I don't see any bruising either).

Don't think it's a reaction to the Zithromax but it may be. Woulda thought that would be a generalized pain rather than so localized. This sound anything like RSD stuff to anyone? The neck thing might be but the chest thing seems really odd.

Mary
EasternShoreLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote