View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Hey, Im a newbie after auto accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandrichie View Post
After 2 weeks of PCS symptoms, I'm starting to feel normal now (although I've got a cold now). I'm about 80% recovered now. I still get dizzy and nauseous when over-stimulated, but no more headaches, and the general fatigue is gone.
This is interesting, because it took me about two weeks to "recover" from the original accident.
I'm so happy to have my balance and motor skills back. It's good to know this craziness can't go away if I get enough sleep.
My reply: I didnt catch the whole story for U oakdale, but I can related to the symptoms . Great to hear you have your balance and motor skills back.@

I was in a rear ender crash and am now almost 2 months post concussion/back and neck strain. The worst part is the confusion and slowness in thinking. Am getting massage/craniosacral treatment, just started, it seems like its doing something good at least. But the times everyone talks about for recovering is a little scary. I keep thinking Im in this for 3 to 4 months as a Dr friend told me, but want to speed it up if possible.

Hope you continue to be well!!
vinman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote