View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Reply to You

Quote:
Originally Posted by debw View Post
I have been going to Physical Therapy, for evaluation of my dizziness and balance problems. At first I went 3 times a week, for two weeks, then once a week, after this week she said so you want to come back in two weeks. So what good will that do. She said they don't think they can help my dizziness, or balance, so I need to work on my core strength, and legs. I have been having fits with my legs, since they put me on one of those riding and arm machines, and the treadmill. I know I won't do it, if they stop seeing me. They won't call dr. and ask him how long I was suppose to go 3 times a week. Have they given up on me? Has anyone went to therapy for balance, and what kind of exercises did you do?
Maybe I need to take pain meds before I go, or do exercise?
This is the only thing he gave me after my dx, beside gabapentin. Stopped taking it because I was getting pains in my head and a little manic.
Hi, I am a new member, just wanna say I feel badly they are kinda "dumpin ya out there. Medical field is so crazy these days, I actually work in a clinic for pain managment, the rules in health care are so tight, they are all afraid of keeping pateints too long I think. Did they at least give U stuff to do at home?
vinman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
debw (04-12-2011), Dejibo (04-09-2011)