View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 01:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Resection is done, surgeon found other problems

First thing I heard when i woke up is the surgeon saying he found something really abnormal. He said on the underside of my shoulder blade there was a growth (he's not sure if it was bone or cartilage) sticking out about 1.5 inches. Also, part of my pectoral muscle was hung up on that growth. he said he's never seen that before. when he opened me up he said he saw that muscle in the wrong place. so, he took out the growth and the muscle (he said my normal pec muscle was still in place, this was like an extra muscle???).

My shoulder blade on that side has always winged and now it doesn't!

does this seem weird to you all???

by the way, he did take out the rib. my recovery is going great. although the night after the surgery was horrible. i couldn't get comfortable, was nauseous from the drugs and my nurse was MIA. I could have strangled that nurse. i was as miserable as i've ever been in my life. literally 15 minutes after her shift ended the next nurse had me sleeping. she brought in a lazyboy and a i slept like a baby!

anyway, i feel great! recovery so far has been a piece of cake. except for the one sneeze

curious if any of you have heard of a growth like that???
VodKanockers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-09-2011), Jomar (04-09-2011)