View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

To Krank and all who have posted here,
I found this site just a few days ago. Since then I'm finding that there truly are people out there who have the same thoughts as I do. Coming from a small town in MN myself, I am cut off from anyone who has anything like I do to talk to who understands. In desperation I went to the net and here I landed. Krank, you and I share many things in common. From the worst winter I can remember in my 53 years living in MN to this red-hot monster RSD.

No words seem appropriate to express what I felt when I read your message tonight. Just compassion and hope that tomorrow will be that 70 degree day that is forecast. Would it help to share that after almost 6 years of pain in my feet/ankles/knees hope is only around the corner when we look around that corner. Don't give this disease what it wants. Meditate on something--Hawaii/ocean breezes/sunsets--whatever it takes to get out of your body/pain for a while. Distraction is the best method out there.

Remember those who would be crushed to lose you--and those of us here who can help. Nothing is better than going to a psychiatrist who can give you that combination of drugs to get you through. --we are here to continue on.

Sitting in MN

Teresa Marie
Teresa Marie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gramE (04-10-2011)