View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 11:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey BWings

Congrats about making the scones - sounds awesome!!! (though sorry, I realised it was Broadway babe that's going to Ireland). I am certain that Ameer do curries - because I eat some of their stuff occasionally... They are so... fragrent!!! At home, where my mummy pays for food, (at college now and forced to eat what carer cooks and buys) we get the most amazing organic fresh curries - they are really gorgeous - and they are something that even my family cannot destroy in a microwave..

scones sound awesome! I may have to get Sa to make some with me today.... with PROPER tea. what type of tea did you use? did you use leaves? or only bags... milk or tea first? LOL.... what else are you going to do for high tea? (great idea about that one btw - it used to be great!) - more bread stuff? cake, scone, tea etc - from what I remember traditionally you start off with 2 slices of (FRESH) bread and then move on to cakes/ scones etc.

I love this thread

Love

Rosie xxxxxxxxxxxxx