View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry to here that you are in so much pain with getting little help.

I understand what you are going through mostly except for the SCS part.

I look at the best PT as if I can preform my daily duties with reasonable amount of pain that is fine. When they are causing you more pain then necessary out of you daily comfort zone from normal everyday pain it is time to stop. PT will hurt a little for a wail after for a few hours but when it causes you a lot of pain for days after that is not PT.

It seems like everyone is a expert with what you have but you know your body better then anyone else and if your body is telling you I am not suppose to feel like this you need to listen too it and stop. What may work for one may not work for you.

I have gone through all that was asked of me from all these so called experts with no help and improvement. I now question everything that they want to do to me and ask for proof if they cannot show me proof from someone that has gone through what they are wanting me to do and I can not talk to a real person that did that task I say no.

I am no ones Ginny Pig any more. They can do their test on them selfs first. It seems that a lot of these experts are cold a h and don't really care about us. They will do the only thing they know and hope for the best and will milk us along as long as they can get away with it until we or our ins. co. say enough.

Pain is our problem and we should not have to endure more to prove to everyone that this did not work or is not working. The system is limited to what is offered to us vs people that are going to recover from there pain where we do not recover from our pain it is here to stay for ever and all we want and need is help with it as best as possible. And what works for some with what we all have RSD/CRPS still my not work for everyone as the way they treat us. We need to each be treated not all be treated the same.

Sorry for the long rambling and I hope you get the help you need.

Also keep us informed on your SCS I would like to know how you are improving or not with it. My pm doc wants to implant one in me and I don't want one.
hurting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote