View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Hi there,

Wow I was looking for someone who had my problem as well. I am new today just started looking at some people's experience and when I came across your similar situation I decided to chat if that's alright. I have the same problem what you say nerve twitching and and spasms in the chest. I don't have a heart problem and no chest pain but I feel this twitching feeling like palpatations and for short second of time it takes my breath away. Sometimes this happens even when your asleep. It hard really to describe. It's like a sack of air is sucking out. It is extremely frustrating and I don't know if the muscles are the problem or it may be the nerves. Before it started twice a week but today this sob isn't going away and I am very worried about it which is why I came on the Neuro Talk to see if anyone had a similar condition. Keep me posted. I also cut back of my cigarettes as well 2-3 times a day from 10-12 a day until I quit. A friend of mine did for 4 days and counting I think it's best to stop all together.
Mandymia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote