View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I am sorry for your husband and the impact it has on you. I am not married but the closest person to me my mom is impacted so much by this. Have you thought of going to couples therapy? Do you have support for yourself? I think that is very key and also to try to do things you enjoy. You can email me if you want too. I have RSD but can listen.

I have RSD also but I understand your concerns... Iam and have always been on high alert for my illnesses' impact on my husband and children. It is awful and it has to be a daily concern... fully remembering that as our lives have changed, so has theirs...none of it is in my control and again, neither is it in their control... It is a sad story all the way around. How it impacts my husband .. Is different in how it impacts our children... My best thought is..try to counter balance this terrible bitter RSD pill with good...that is first realizing this is happening to each of us... you, and your family as a whole and finally..try not to let RSD take total control of your lives...keep the "mix" happy and wholesome..RSD does not deserve such important recognition!!!!

Hugs, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dd in pain (08-10-2011), Swatgen27 (04-10-2011), wswells (04-11-2011)