View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I have a day of rest under my belt. i go to see a new pain management doctor tomorrow. My primary care doctor had been handling my pain care until i kept having too many flare ups and wound up in the hospital. I have a pretty good regimne now so i hope hey dont mess with it too much. he was referred to me by the neurologist i just saw last week.
i desperately need help with this swelling. I am still furious at this neurologist for not trying the diuretic on me. I am going to call them tomorrow and tell him i dont want to go 2 hours away for no reason. let him call there and describe all my problems and tell him how to treat me at his office! or let him come with me to the next appointment so he can see all i go through to try to move.
you know what else ****** me off....im overweight and he suggested a weightloss doctor. how can i lose weight being stuck still in bed? Then he had the nerve to say myabe i could look into surgery to cut off all the swollen tissue....im like are you serious???thats how all this nightmare started! my nerves were cut and RSD began to ruin my life!
im still frustrated!
thank you for listening!
Lori