View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

HI RSD wife

I have RSD and am bedridden with it. My husband stays home full time to care for me. He doesnt post here, but there are a few spouse that do.
I know what a struggle it is or a labor of love as my hubby says , to care for me. I know you husband appreciates all the extra work that is put on your shoulders and how much ou miss what your relationship use to be like. at least thats how we feel. we cant even be intimate at all and havent been since i got sick 6 years ago. so now we try to find other ways to have fun together, even a trip to walmart is having fun. ihave become more debilitated over the last few months, i cant even make it to church. he always trys to cook really yummy dinners and finds jokes to tell me and things to make m smile. Life is hard but he trys to make it better for me. I am sure your hubby values you and depends on you. Try to say encouraged and know that this has just unfortunately happend to him and its nothing he ever would wish to happen to himself or you. its just a part of life that has happened to us and we have to make the best of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdwife99 View Post
Hi there,
My husband has had RSD for nearly 7 years ....we live in Iowa. I am just wondering if there is any spouse out there that feels lonely ever or just feels like 'there is no one like me'....without going into gory details I woudl first just like to know if there is anyone out there that feels like me.