Old 04-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda_sd02 View Post
Isn't depression awful? I haven't had a long, bad episode for a while, but, frankly, I'm well medicated for that. I could not live without it.

When I'm in that awful place, my visualization of it is as if a giant dog grabbed me and could shake me, throw me around and could do what it liked with me till it was through. It could be a few days or months or years. But regardless of what some people would say, I couldn't stop it from snatching me up and I could not get away from it until it chose. I was powerless and so alone. It is terrible. I empathize with you. Do you have something that the episodes feel like that you can visualize? It sort of made me understand that it wasn't my fault.

Of course, I so wish I could help you. I will keep you in my mind and heart today.

Love to you, Linda
Thank you for your heart felt responce. It is the way that you said. That's a understandable visualization of it. I've been going through it for years,and years. I'm on medications,but my condition still gets me down,and throws me around,but I'm hanging in there the best that I can.

The Lord is with me,and helps me to get through these mental health issues. When people help me,with the lord,I'm able to get through another day.

Hopefully one day,doctors,and scientists will know alot more about the subject,and will be able to treat these things with more success. I thought that it was my fault when I was a teenager. Now I know Genetics has alot to do with it. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
linda_sd02 (04-11-2011)