View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I lost my husband over 4 years ago. He became disabled before I did and I became disabled in 87. It wasn't just from the RSD though. I did ok until I got the RSD in 98 and then I went down hill. He took care of me more then I could him. I remember him saying he did ask my Dr. why they couldn't do something to help me. That probably teed off our Dr. for a day due to him working his *** off for both of us to keep us going. LOL

My husband was very good to me and my bank lady just told me last week that Bill and I were made for each other and I have heard that more times then I can count. We did have a connection that most people don't have but as I got more sick, I think it got harder on him to help me. He was amazing though, he was going and going up until the morning he had his anurism. Can't spell that. He went hunting the week before he passed away and we knew he wasn't going to make it for about 6 months. I didn't have that kind of energy or strength that he had.

They do get frustrated though. We both went to councelling seperately. I wanted him to be able to talk freely to a counceller. I would have not been good in couples councelling I'm sure. You have to be able to understand their feelings completely and be ok with them to do the couples thing through.

It's a lifelong illness that the whole family sees and lives with.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (08-11-2011)