View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up So glad you stopped by~

Hi Marijo,
I wrote you a big post and lost it on the last sentence. Then it stormed and I had to quit for a while. Long time, no see. It's good you have found your way back. Are you having a stimulator implant? You sure have had to wait a long time. I had to wait 8 months. Mine never done a thing for me Marijo. It shocked me some to the point it would kick my leg foward. But I did have it taken out 2 weeks ago. The stiches come out tomorrow along with the one's in my spine. I am so sore, but I have done well. I have seen the day when I would have still been on a walker, but I was determine this time That I was going to have to take care of myself. And it has come to pass.

It has been a ruff summer for me as my husband of 47 yrs. died of cancer at home as he wanted in my arms. He had many treatments and that didn't help him either. It's been hard trying to live by myself, but their for the Grace of God and the encouragement of the gal's on here I have come this far. I take no credit myself. When I needed to talk the girls on here were there for me. I have so much to be thankful for. Hope you are doing ok. I remember you from the old BT. Good Luck with the implant Marijo.
Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote