View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hopefully one day,doctors,and scientists will know alot more about the subject,and will be able to treat these things with more success. I thought that it was my fault when I was a teenager. Now I know Genetics has alot to do with it. BF

"I was so glad to hear from you. I had to get online first thing to see if had you posted about how you are feeling today.

I agree, and have witnessed in my family that it has to be genetic. I just wish the knowledge of this could have come sooner. So much suffering, both from our own illnesses and those we love the most.

If you appreciate visualization, you might understand this. My disease of alcoholism is a horrible little demon, just behind me, saying "I'm still here, dearie, and I will stay with you always, ready to help you bear your life. Come to me anytime" It is a grotesque being and all the time it is beckoning, it is laughing at me--and not in a nice way! The little goblin in "Lord of the Rings is what he looks like (I can't remember it's name). I'm so glad I can recognize it and be able know it for what it is. It wants my total destruction, with unbearable pain and the utter annihilation of me as a human being.

Okay, on the lighter side, : I pray your day is blessed and that you find something to smile about! Love, Linda
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (04-11-2011)