View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I want to send Smae a wish for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you are doing well and have a great Birthday.

Wonder that last week one of the ladies was in bathroom doing her hair and had a bad coughing fit a vain burst and she bled out all over bathroom floor and passed away was not when we were there but we got clalled to come the next day ..what a clean then another where the man had died and was not found for 2 weeks...

wonder if there is not a special cleaning company for that like haz mat or something ..does not really seem like a job for a regular housekeeper. told boss I WILL NOT do cleans after dead people anymore. she said okay .. wonder that I wanted to vent on fb but my boss is my pal there and I NEED my job so have to watch what i say about my work on facebook lol

wonder if I can thank each and everyone of my sos family here and leave prayers blessngs and good positive energy to all of you and to the readers those who are lurking ((Abbie )) I know your lurking hope you feel this hug

Wonder that Blue has been having a rough time and said she was gonna come wonder last night but I dont see her and hope that soon she will come and get stuff out. We Love you BLUE

Wonder that it is sooo hot in the 90s here wonder on Doody and the weather they had and am glad she is okay..as well as koala nice to hear her busy with good things.

Wonder if Jaded is going to get pace maker and how she is feeling and wonder I send her strength to continue her battle for justice and a happy ending.

wonder that I am sweating , melting like a wax candle and need to get me and iced tea and "chill" out.
PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 04-11-2011 at 10:23 PM.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (04-11-2011), Addy (04-11-2011), Alffe (04-12-2011), barbo (04-11-2011), da duck (04-11-2011), Doody (04-12-2011), Koala77 (04-12-2011), Lara (04-12-2011), tamiloo (04-16-2011)