View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbycakes View Post
Hi Dan,

I'm so glad I was apple to help.

I would be lying if I said I don't take any pain meds. but I have come from 35 pills a day in 2003-2007 to almost nothing. I have done ketamine 3 - 5 day inpatient infustions which did help tremendously. But I had to do 3, which was a drag, believe me.

As I think I mentioned I have been with the same group of doctors for 7-8 years and I was always preached to "once all this is over you will be getting off the medication" and I did. My doctor would always tell me to much of pain killers will actually make you worse in the long run you really have to keep it in check. So, please don't say "I'll cancel my health insurance and buy from someone else", thats really not a solution.. Remember I have a 20 yr. old college student and he tells me everything, sometimes I don't even want to know. But we where all 20 at one point so I get it.

I actually have never seen the size of the needle, I'm a big baby.

What part of NY do you live? Are you close to Manhattan? I hope you appt. goes well today . Keep us posted.

Gabbycakes
Well I had all this typed out and accidentally hit the back button.

Basically long story short I sat in a hot waiting room for way too long, got funneled in like a dog being put down, then accused to dr. shopping even though I have had a prescription to anti-anxiety meds for 2+ years now, and they help tremendously with my anger and anxiety (often related, and when I say anger I don't mean swearing I mean breaking thousands of dollars worth of **** and beating the **** out of people that cross me).

He then goes on to say that if the first block didn't take, that I shouldn't have another, something I thought all along but everyone else including his own employees said I should stick with. And then, he says in order to get another script of percocet (pretty much the only thing keeping me from the street right now), and a consult with him tomorrow, I have to submit to a drug test. So whatever, I already wrote cannabis on my check in paper, so I **** in this cup just so I can meet with him tomorrow to tell him how much of a f*****g c***s*ck** he is. He said all of this in a very domineering tone as if I'm not a man.

And yes, my mom was there, but I wish she wasn't I woulda stabbed that *** **** with his own horse needle.

And sorry for my language edits but that's the only way I can convey my emotion here

And I live in Albany.

Last edited by RSD_Dan; 04-11-2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: bein ticked & where I live
RSD_Dan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote