View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

It was my first visit too. My son goes to them sometimes so they are in the college towns maybe and expanding there? I think they are from Calif or some other state with a high Hispanic population. The day we were there almost all the patrons were Hispanic. Some days they have a line out the door, I've seen them because they are on a busy street along a mall. The Sprint store is next door, and that is how I've seen the traffic too. My son likes them because he says there is less salt in their products. I had a nice Garden Chicken burrito. All freshly prepared.

I am doing the "slow carb" method from the 4hr Body book. Tim Ferriss was on Dr. Oz with his tips on fat burning, and I was intrigued. I've lost about 25lbs now, just doing the beans instead of other things. It is lowering my blood sugar too.
I find the black beans and Edamame very filling and I don't get so hungry cutting back. I am not having much gas either from these types. (unlike with other beans! )

I am on a low fructose diet because I can't absorb it... lots of problems with fruit. But I do have an orange or two a day.

If you search Tim Ferriss on DR. Oz you'll see his videos.
My problem is the opposite of yours.. you want to gain, and I need to lose.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (04-12-2011)