View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default isolating influences

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
My pattern at present seems to be taking a single dose of 400 to 800 mg of quercetin plus 100 to 200 mg bromelain at about 6:00 PM. I take it with 1x Sinemet CR 50/200 plus 1x Sinemet 10/100. This allows me to have a normal evening and go to bed about 11:00 PM with no further medication. Read my initial posts to appreciate what an improvement that is.

There is more. It is almost 3:00 PM here. Thus far today, I have taken the following:
8:00 AM - 2x Requip 4 mg ea.
10:00 AM - 1x Sinemet CR 50/200 plus 1x Sinemet 10/100
and that is all. Again, take a look at the early posts.

Even now I don't feel a need for that third dose of the day, although I'm sure it will sneak up on me soon. At present I am moderately dyskinetic which I take as either too much ldopa available or sensitized receptors. Either is a signal to cut back even more.

Another thing of note is that my moribund GI tract has, over the last three days, begun to show signs of life. If that indicates a stirring in my autonomic nervous system then that may be big news. -Rick
your study in alchemy is paying off!! YAY! LOVE to hear this - do keep sharing your experiences! have you considered just going off requip first?
go guy
md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote