View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvalo View Post
Soccertese ... if you are implying that I'm trying to sell some products or services, you are wrong. I can sort of see why you think that based on my last post, but I assure you that is not my intention ... i'm just trying to share some interesting reads on the topic.

As a new member, it doesn't allow me to include the URLs, but if anyone is interested in the reads, let me know and I'll try to get them to you some other way.
let me see, you come on the board and immediately try to convince people to get expensive lab tests. no proof they will help. you mention a specific lab. yes, i think your're trying to sell something. see it all the time. you say you are an engineering/problem solving type and haven't stumbled across any web sites pushing amino acid balancing and had to come to this board to find info? you could search the posting history to find if there has been any anecdotal experiences.

just always suspicious of newbies that don't have pd and push alternate treatments that seem very well informed, i'm done.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote