View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Neuro-psychological evaluation good indication on braindamage?

Hey!
I have done one evaluation two years ago which only said I had some problem with the processing and working-memory. Well I was normal on these parts and quite above normal on all others which indicated some sort of damage to my brain.

I redid the test a while ago because of my neck which was shown from a x-ray to be severely stiff in the upper segments (xrays taken when bending my neck in different ways). This is going to be examined by a CT with remodeling soon. Especially occiput-atlas-axis

Anyhow, when doing the test now, my psych (not the same one) told me that there was no indications on braindamage. I felt I had a hard time doing the test but I think I managed well and so did she obviously! The exhaustion from doing the test is something you cant messure...

MY QUESTIONs ARE: How good of an indicator is a neuropsych exam on braindamage? People say PCS always slip through doctors but can be caught by doing a neuropsych test. Is this somewhat true? Do most people with PCS show on a neuropsych test?

Emil
rydellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote