View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I Knew I Would Get Flack For My Comment, But I Stick By It.
I Feel For Anyone Dealing With Ssd. I've Been There, I've Also Fought Ltd. I Am No Stranger To Pain. I Was Born Diabled, I Was Abused For It, And I Fought To Be 'normal', Marrying, Having Children, And Grandchildren, One Who Lives With Me Now ... Getting An Education And Becoming An Icu Rn. I Had My Life Ripped Out From Under Me Just Like The Rest Of You, But I Do Not Believe It Knocking Someone Else Down To Make Myself Feel Better Or More Intitled To The 'system'.
No Matter How Someone Gets To The Point Of A Painfilled Life .. And That Man Was Doing His Job ... No Matter How You Think He Should Or Should Not Have Been Doing It .... And He Has Suffered And Is Now Where He Is. So, I Repeat ... No One Deserves Such A Thing. If Anyone Said You Deserved Rsd, For Whatever You May Or May Not Have Done In Your Life, You Would Not Take Kindly To That. Let's Stick Together ... Those Of Us Who Suffer And If This Man Now Brings A Positive To Spin To The Returning Vets And Their Plight, Then We Will Know His Tragedy Was Worth It All.
Joan
JOAN_M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote