View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Brain Based Therapy

So , good day to all it has been a while since I posted. I hope some of us are improving. Myself, I have been plateau'd but recently starting to flare up (tingling in hands, groin, face, feet, knees, along with tons of muscle twitching and arthritic feeling in fingers) which took me to a chiropractor for 150$ consulation.
Initially I thought i definitely had something going on in my spine, if i slouch or sit akwardly it causes instant tingling in my feet and groin and if i change positions it greatly lessens intensity.. (considering my symptoms happened directly after a hard summer of landscaping... so I thought back problem)

The result:
He wants me to first test for , eggs, yeast, soy sensitivities (im gluten free 1 year now, and nothing changed) ,
Test for Cortisol in saliva, Thyroid panel 1, Anti-thyroid Peroxidase, and Thyroglobulin Ab.
Then He says that he believes I have a imbalance in my brain that is causing my nervous system to "under-fire". This is whats causing the tingling and also causes my thyroid to not perform correctly.

The fix:

Brain Based Therapy & oxygen - " painless modalities such as light, touch , smell, sound and motion are used to balance areas of the brain and the nervous system."

The cost:
3 months at 1500$. 95/session... OUCH ... im still a student sooooo.. that hurts.

has anyone heard of this or tried it? what do you think?

Cheers!
Mite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote