View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 12:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

AL, I am so glad your heart is ok. You scared me for a minute there.

Con's finally recovering!!!! YIPPEE! He is so full of it though. Healthy, happy, bouncey 14 year old (on Monday - so many March Birthday's around here, WOW.) I am not used to his exuberance, he has been so sick for so long.

Surgeon said he had *insert big long word here, that I can't even begin to pronounce* the jist of which means he had chonic inflamatory disease of his gal bladder. And the GI isn't sure it's a full Celiac, but more of a serious allergy to wheat. He has no intestinal damage. (Which could just mean we are doing a pretty good job with the diet.)

Con still wants to try a gluten challenge this summer. That scares me a little. I don't want to chance another "chonic inflamatory disease" of some other organ.

Brother Bear is working now! He is part owner of a Tatoo shop and loving his life and finally working on loving himself. I am so happy for him. Just to hear the joy in his voice is so wonderful.

I am ok. Whiplash and fibro are consuming my life, but as long as I can get up and move, I do.

Love you all!!
Mrs. Bear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote