View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

I came back after I had my back Fusion. My pain was maybe a 4, I was in sheer joy to have the death pain gone. Additionally I was home one day just before surgery drinking vodka at 11 in the morning. I have a lge amoir in my great room with a mirror on one of the doors, I happened to glance up from my drink and saw myself in the mirror. My pajamas were still on, I had not showered in days , my hair was a nest and to top off this very look ,I was drunk. This is a visual that changed my life. Here I was with my doctorate,nice home and happily married to my best friend. I was throwing it all away for bad vodka and trash TV I have not had a drink since that day. I slowly began to recover from the Fusion and my bad habit. I started by readig and writing about the darkness that this pain led to, I didnt stop there I continue to write articles about chronic pain and pain management and its effects on people lives. I took a very negative exp. and transformed it into an outlet for others to learn from.Now about you and your art wow do you have a gift!! How might I purchase one ? since your shoulder injury what artistic modality do you work with? Tell me more.... Linda
dovecottage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote