View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 10:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl74 View Post
my name is jenn! i am 36 . i was dx with chiari last oct only 4mm drop. but all my smptoms add up with all that ive read on here and on other chiari sites, at first i was miss dx'ed with fibro then they were thinking m.s... scary! but i think all my symptoms r linked to chiari. i have had the severe headaches in the back of my head since 16 yrs old. my main problems lately r leg weakness and a burning sensation in my shoulder blades.. especially the left 1! and when i extend my reach over my head it feels like someone is sticking hot needles in my shoulders! ive had just the 1 mri on my head when they found the chiari, then 1 on my neck and they only found degenerative disc disease at c-6 and c-7, would like to find a chiari exp neuro to get a full spine mri from plz help. live in middle ga mear macon. thx
Hi Jenn, my name is Angeline and I live in Savannah. I have a Chiari I and I will be having a decompression surgery in early June with Dr. Daniel Suh. He's been incredibly easy to talk to and I have a lot of confidence in him. He trained at Emory, and he's probably around 40 years old.
I am Critical Care Nurse at St. Joseph's in Savannah, so I pretty much know all the doctors. I know it's a bit of a drive, but I thought I'd respond anyway. Let me know if you should have any questions about Dr Suh, Chiari, or the surgery.
SNOWCAT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote