View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 05:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndangel View Post
OK guys... What is this Angry Birds you guys are talking about? I am always looking for a good game to help distract me from the pain at 3 am when I am awake yet again.... Will have to look on the itunes store and see if they have it for my iphone!

Oh and I can really relate to the forgetting of things... I have now started putting post it notes around the house so I remember to do things!

Take care,
Karen
Hi everyone Karen I have angry birds on ny iPhone and u can wrk out frustration and have a distracton.
I'm like u in so many ways most of the time my hand is curled up against my body cause I'm so afraid smthng will touch it bump It or anything. My palm is so sensitive to any link of touch, even a light breeze sends me thru the roof. When I shower I have to hold my hand out of the steam cause the water feels like nails driving thru the hand, so washing my hair is all done with my left. By the way I have TOS in left shoulder that shoots pain down the left arm so since Im overcompesating with my left that is also getting worse.
I try to stay positively best I can (I too cant remember things) I pray for those not so bad days so I can enjoy life just a little bit. Anyway sorry I go off on a tangent. I just have a lot to day and not many people to say it to who understand. I will remember ii in my prayers hope everyone sleeps well tonite

Your friend in Delaware
Susan
praying4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote