View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by praying4u View Post
Hi everyone Karen I have angry birds on ny iPhone and u can wrk out frustration and have a distracton.
I'm like u in so many ways most of the time my hand is curled up against my body cause I'm so afraid smthng will touch it bump It or anything. My palm is so sensitive to any link of touch, even a light breeze sends me thru the roof. When I shower I have to hold my hand out of the steam cause the water feels like nails driving thru the hand, so washing my hair is all done with my left. By the way I have TOS in left shoulder that shoots pain down the left arm so since Im overcompesating with my left that is also getting worse.
I try to stay positively best I can (I too cant remember things) I pray for those not so bad days so I can enjoy life just a little bit. Anyway sorry I go off on a tangent. I just have a lot to day and not many people to say it to who understand. I will remember ii in my prayers hope everyone sleeps well tonite

Your friend in Delaware
Susan
Hi Susan,

Yes, we sound like we are going through the same kind of things. I also have pain in my neck and my shoulder. The original injury was to my neck/shoulder area but the RSD has traveled down my arm to my hand.

Please go off on a "tangent" as much as you need too. I know it helps me to talk about it when things are just feeling too overwhelming. I also try to stay positive about what is going on, but of course its tough to do some days. So I have allowed myself times when I can have a little pity party as well.

I am going to check out this "Angry Birds" tonight! Was getting tired of my pogo games on the iphone anyways.

Thanks for the prayers and you will be in mine as well.

Your friend in Manitoba,
Karen
cndangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote