View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Bms

Dear Armanda:

Yes, I tried ALA supplements, didn't help.

I have also tried Vitamin B, no help.

I live in Kingman, AZ and my Husband and I have never heard of a BMS clinic.

I was diagnosed by a dentist.

I am taking Carbomazapane for Neuropathy, which seems to be going on the same time as the burning mouth, sometimes. I take 400mg per day. But, it still burns.The burning happens every single day! I have the BMS 7 days and most of the time it is on the left side, where the neuropathy is. Actually, the other day it was all over right and left and sometimes my gums and tongue burn. Left side and tip of tongue.

Cold water helps.

I have stopped checking the internet for information on BMS, because it was making me nuts.

I don't know anyone else who has BMS.

I have not been back to my surgeon. I do not have any health care. But, I have been to a doctor.

I have been checked for auto-ammune disease's and Lupus. I have also had an MRI and a CT scan and they found nothing up there. LOL My sense of humor has finally come back after a year of being very miserable and angry.

That is all I can say.

This disease is an "enigma".

I will definately put some information on here if I find out anything else.

I hope your Mother can finally come to terms with this as I have, but I still pray everyday. St. Blaize is the Patron Saint of mouth problems.

Good luck and God Bless you and your Mother,

Dale

Quote:
Originally Posted by armanda View Post
Hi there!
I am so sorry u have BMS. I think betWeen BMS and NeUropathy the BMS is causing my mother more grief. I try and imagine what its like to have that continueous pain and it tears me up inside. Can I ask you a few questions bc I have not had a whole lotta luck finding anyone that has the exact same symptoms as my mother?

First have u tried taking ALA supplements? I mean the really good kind of ALA or even ALA shots for ur BMS? I have read that helps.

2nd how long after your Hyster did u start feeling the BMS?
And did u ever go back to your surgeon and tell the dr. the side effect from the drs hyster he performed on u?

3rd Have u ever tried going to a BMS clinic?

4th what kind of therapy or ways have you tried to get rid of BMS?
Any sort of medication that made it not as bad?

5th is it getting worse or staying the same?

6th Do u know other people that this has happen too?

Ok I'm sorry I won't try to overwhelm u so I will stop at those questions. I have been researching this 24-7 since she told me about it and I cannot find any answers. I know for a fact that this hyster caused this bc my mother was as healthy as can be.
Plz stay in touch and if I hear anything that might help I will let u know.

alandale815 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote