View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 04:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks!

Thanks for your kind words. I am really close to my in-laws. So, I don't know if we will still keep in contact or not. I just keep thinking to myself about family loyalty. Family sticks together. And that's the way it should be. I just don't want them to be absent from my life. I've grown to love them very much. As if they were my own true blood relatives. I would do anything for any one of them. I love them all so much. I just have to be fair to myself and my husband. I just don't have the feelings I should have for him. I guess I never really did. I just wanted a family so desperately. I felt it was the only way I could have what I so desperately needed. I just wanted to experience having a family. Being part of something. Belonging to people. And I'll tell you, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I just don't want it to end. That's why I'm sad. I don't want to leave them. And I don't want to replace them with another family. They're the only people on this whole planet that I've ever really felt connected to and a part of. I love them SO much!
Just keep this situation in your prayers, if you would, everyone who reads this. Thanks.

Peace and Love,
-Cgirl-
colombiangirl1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote