View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 06:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You are so worth it!

Hi Debbie

I'm so sorry to hear about your sadness and the additional problems mounting up on you. Nothing I can say other than I'm here for you to talk to. All of us on this site with RSD are going through the same things you are, including the feelings of sadness and just plain tired of everything. I guess that makes us good people to talk to.

As you have mentioned, the muscles in my body are wasting away also. The RSD is in both my legs, spine and down my right shoulder/arm. The worst is my feet though. It all started there and continued to spread. Up until last fall I was able to do a little stretching exercises every day. Now if I do them I'm sent into a tailspin and end up in the hospital. I'm trying not to be gloomy about it all but it seems it's a fact of life with RSD. It depends upon how long you've had RSD but sooner or later it might be there for all of us to sort through.

As for now, take only what the moment has to give you. Don't look ahead even for an hour. There is always hope even if the cards are stacking up on the wrong side of the table. Take out something that you love -- be it music, a movie, or pictures. Focus on only that for now. Despair is always ready to pounce--don't let it. Don't let this dragon fire take you. It may take your muscles but you are much more than that. Your soul is still singing. Hold on to it.

Hoping that as time moves along tonight the sadness will leave you.

Teresa Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
My muscles from basically head to toe are wasting away...I have no padding left in my arms or left leg...I really don't know what to do anymore...In such a state of despair.. Can't stop the tears...My arms are so fatigued. I think I have a tumor on one of my parathyroid glands..we r looking into it but I seem to have all the signs- in my blood work. Just at the end of my rope with nothing left to hold onto.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Debbie
Teresa Marie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
debbiehub (04-15-2011)