View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default body tremors...after stimulation ...any type!

I am overstimulated by everything...even an hour lunch with a friend (in my own home will cause it!) I get a headache (major), more lightheaded, then later the stabbing pain...and fatigue.

I barely leave the house. I can't take it. So, last night a friend took me out to another friend's house...nice and quiet.. low music in the background, doors shut so we couldn't even hear the kids who were in the basement. I actually had the nicest time I have had in 7 months!! I didn't even talk about PCS,..wouldn't!!

Gone 2 hours door to door! Home at 10:30. Well...got in bed and couldn't fall asleep (even with my meds)..and barely slept thru the night (a common factor for me...stimulate me...no sleep)

I woke during the night with tremor thru my body... Yes..did the anxiety kick in...YUP...but this is not FROM the anxiety...it happens often during the day -- or if I watch 10 mins of tv, etc. Its from the stimulation.

I dont' go on computer long...even that is too much...10 mins..but I check here often.

What is this???

going to neurologist this week...any suggestions???? Should I be asking for any other tests? Had mri, ct scan and eeg already...all fine.
wtrpk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote