View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Unfortunately, I don't have that problem much, anymore, Blessings.. Nobody asks and nobody even calls, unless they need money or sometimes, moral support/a shoulder..

I guess they got tired of hearing "I can't" or my canceling at the last minute. I am a damn hermit..

Tell 'em, if you see me there then you know I can make it..
I can relate, Sally. Although my boys do call me everyday.....just to check in and make sure I'm okay.....sometimes I miss the interaction with people. Kind of reminds me of when I was home with my kids when they were very young. By the time DH got home I was desperate for an adult to talk to!

It never fails, though. Someone will suggest something to do and I have to say no. Then, when I feel like doing something there's nobody to be found! Maybe I'll recreate the "imaginary friend" from childhood!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (04-16-2011), hollym (04-16-2011), SallyC (04-16-2011), tkrik (04-16-2011)