View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 05:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Ada,

Thanks for supplying the information but apparently you misread my statement as my posting has been edited.

My spouse is one of the earliest recipients of the VNS Therapy for TRD. She has been implanted approximately 7 ½ years.

I replied to you in a private message sharing resources to information which may be beneficial for your purposes. It will lead you to other patients and prospective patients sharing their experiences and knowledge.

You are not the first Colorado patient for the VNS Therapy for TRD.

Our website is a repository of information I have garnered through the years relating to the VNS Therapy and it is a means to share the information and my commentary, uncensored, unedited and undeleted and also offers suggestions to the prospective patient to consider and discuss with one’s attending surgeon and physician before and after the surgery.

If you follow the resources I’ve supplied you’ll also find my many letters not only to the CMS (Medicare) but my advocacy and pro-activism and positions with the FDA, APA, news reporters and others as it relates to this particular therapy option.

I endorse being educated as much as is reasonably possible and I encourage hope and persistence.

Hopefully you’ll quickly achieve the wellness that you and others so desperately seek.
others and the world remains
and is immortal" - Albert Pike
Herb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote