View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 12:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelle View Post
Hi,
i'm 25 and everyday i keep asking the same question...is MY life worth living?! I lost my dad when i was 14. He died of cancer. My dad's death was a complete shock for me and it took me a lot of time to get throug it. At 18 i met my husband and i was completely in love.i did everything for him i lived for him even if he was very bad to me...i always forgave him!we married and it last one year later! I was crushed and suffered from sever depression by the way my mum died which made my dépression worst.i've been trying to commit suicide 3times since. I'm now seeing a psychatrics and take lots of medicine and i'm fed up coz i see no results! I still feel bad and can't see how i can move on with my life!
hello (again) axelle --

you were nice enough to welcome me here, so let me now wish you well, too. i do not have any answers for you, i doubt anyone does. almost every day i ask myself whether life is worth living. the proof that it is must be in the annoying repetition of the question itself!

life can be wonderful and it is that potential that i hang on to. if i ever get a concrete answer to the big questions, i will rush here to tell you. you must promise to do the same!

i am sorry that your parents died while you were still young and perhaps still needing them. no one can take their place but hopefully there are people who care for you and stand with you. they pop up throughout life, are one of life's greatest gifts.

bon courage!

prof
Prof de Rien is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (04-18-2011)