View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 07:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Postconcussion --
yest went out with my husband..he drove..10 mins to baseball field (i rested in the car)..then we went for a drive to the park. I got out a few mins...then back home. prob total time in the car was half hour (which I did not close my eyes with head back like i usually do) I was a mess later. So exhausted...more than normal.

I couldn't sleep -- took my med at 10:00--slept until 1:30 and was up iwth this weird throbbing thru my body. Then at 3:30 I couldn't take it anymore so I took more so I could fall back to sleep...until 7:30...thank god! I hate taking the meds..but I guess I have to.

My brain feels like its in overdrive. Anything I do outside this house causes it.

I can't watch tv...barely use computer ...few times a day for 5 or 10 mins. and I don't read...it tires me out. Am I just imaginging this stuff...overthinking each thing or are the activities really what is causing this??

I am seeing neuro on wed...any suggestions??

btw -- 3 kids..one in college..2 boys home. I need to get back to at least driving and going to their games. Last week was a horror story going to my son's baseball game. Fire alarm went off...disaster! I was a mess for 3 days.

I also sent you a private message

Last edited by wtrpk; 04-18-2011 at 11:48 AM.
wtrpk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote