View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
I don't think LDN stops working, but it is possible to have a flare and I've heard that the LDN will shorten the flare and leave no permenent MS damage?? I hope this is tru for you.
Well, I thought I would post an update as it's been a full three weeks since this annoying sx started.

I'm happy to report that it's almost cleared up! In three weeks my legs and feet have gone from completely numb to almost back to normal. I can feel them and they don't hurt anymore after I've been walking for a while. I haven't taken anything but my LDN. No steroids, no baclofen. I think one night I took Aleve before bed but that had more to do with a headache than with my legs.

I'm walking much better and it no longer feels like I have balloons for feet. My gait is improving daily. I think you're right, Sally. LDN does significantly shorten the flare.

Just thought I'd share some encouraging news!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-18-2011), mrsD (04-18-2011), SallyC (04-18-2011), tkrik (04-18-2011)