Thread: Organ donor ??
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 07:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
I went and became an organ donor. before my accident I was seriously thinking about doing it. but then after my accident I had a very diffrent view and wiped it from my mind. then very recent my neighbors the hub passed away I posted some on it I went over and cleaned her rug and have been helping .. anyways 2 days after all that crazyness. I had made dinner my oldest was out on movie date my young one and me ate then hub came home and ate he choaked on a freaking chickpea from soup. Thankgoodness my young one was not in room. And GLAD I WAS, I had to do the everything short of call 911. anyways the chickypea came out got some air to him and color returned and all is well. my jaw hurt like a mother and face pain was worth it have to say. So that made donor pop up again and also last will . olny my hub isnt ready to do a will and is upset that I became a donor without "asking" him. I figure my body my say... even if we have been married for 20 yrs. I asked him when he will be a donor and get his orange dot on his liecence. Both my girls wish to have donor cards too so right now it is the hot topic . How many donors are reading this? how long have you been ? do you think a 16 yrs old is to young to decide that on her own? I may have more questions and have to edit this to add them. but for now this will work. Thanks for any and all suggestions help and advice.
Burntmarshmallow
yes i am an organ donor have been for about 3 yrs and i am 32 i think 16 is young but it should be a personal choice
shelly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote