View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I use a Swiffer too! I have the Wet Jet one and one that is just the pole that you attach the pads to. It has saved me so much time and energy. I used to mop the floor twice. Once with soapy water, then clean water, and then I would dry it with a towel at the end of the Swiffer pole thing, that I can't remember the name of. The Wet Jet was a great purchase.

I also use that same Swiffer pole thing to dust/wash the walls, ceiling fan, base boards, air vents, windows, etc. I don't buy the dusting cloths or wet cloths that you are supposed to use. I use microfiber cloths.

I keep cleaning supplies in each of the bathrooms. That way everything is right there and I don't have to carry it all around.

I have used the delivery option at one of our grocery stores. (Safeway). It's such a great option and you get the same in store deals as well as some online deals. I also get their e-mail with their specials. When I get the free delivery ones, I plan to use them.

Sometimes I will freeze some of the leftovers from dinner. This way, if I am not up to cooking, I can just pull it out and heat it up. I usually do this with chili, soups, and things like that.

I'm sure I will think of more, I just can't think of them all.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-18-2011), Lady (04-21-2011), SallyC (04-18-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (04-18-2011)