View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 07:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for youre replies. I've had a rough couple of days and not really feeling any better. I'm trying to hold myself together. The minute I start doing things...I get in extreme pain and all symptoms are in full swing! I especially have trouble typing and using hte mouse (and sitting at the computer...well actually sitting anywhere is painful). I want to sit and read all these posts but it's so hard to do it's FRUSTRATING! I've had to go cry and scream a few times...because this is just so NOT me! I want my oldself back. The Dr said I might feel better in a few days but I'm so bad that I may not. I guess it didn't work too well..I actually feel worse. my neck hurts and I'va laso had trouble breathing now. I've been coughing a lot and short of breath. I read my Dr's notes since I have to take them with me for my workman's comp appt. The Dr's said I have significant muscoskeletal thoracic outlet syndrome. ALso with some severe concerns due to my sensory loss and muscle and nerve disfunction. He said I am in pretty abd shape but won't really say much more than that. I hope he knows what he's doing. I haven't asked about a vascular surgeon yet but that may be my next thought especially since I'm having trouble breathing. I hope the rest of you are feeling well and enjoy your weekend. I will catch up with you later...good night all!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote