View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I stopped using disposable products like swiffer, and switched to washable microfiber. I was shocked when the cleaning girl ran thru yet another box and the cost of $12 shocked me. I got two reusable ones of good quality for that price. The handles are sturdier and I think they do a better job. I would be lost without my dusters.

cheap, end of year clearance sale blankets. Those lap style blankets that you see everywhere. At the end of the year you can get them for a dollar or two. I put them everywhere to allow the cats to lay down without messing things up. They absorb cat hair like magnets, and are easily thrown into the dryer to defur them.

Privacy film on my windows lower half. It allows the light to come in without the lookie loos of summer time. There is a campground thru the woods, and the owner tells folks about how this is a "public lake" and to just wander on over. EEK! its all private homes here! I cant tell you how many times I have found strangers in my garden, roses, or trying to pitch a tent on the backside of my property. There are also a ton of folks that like to walk down here and bike down here, and horse back ride. I am not always dressed for public viewing, and dont want to close my curtains all day.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (04-18-2011), Kitty (04-18-2011), Lady (04-21-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (04-18-2011)