View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know for a fact that sensitivity to food is one of the main triggers to Fibro Pain. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over two years ago and went to a Nutritionist last year who specializes in food and chemical sensitivities. I had a blood test done to find out my specific sensitivities and have eliminated the foods that my body is sensitive to. Whenever I eat something that I shouldn't have, I can tell my body doesn't like it because I get aches and pains in my joints and muscles and other Fibro related issues begin to surface.

I agree with Judy2, we have made a mess out of this world. God created our bodies to consume wholesome and natural foods. Not all these food with the chemicals and perservatives added to them. Sometimes our bodies don't know how to digest the mess we put in them and scream out to us in pain to let us know!

abbycat1200, I'm glad that you have found out what triggers your Fibro symptoms and wish you many more painfree days (or at least less painful days) in your future!

Shari
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Judy2 (04-19-2011)